Monday, February 20, 2017

19 February 2017 Ride Report

I got a very late start on Sunday -- the weather was decent, the list of undone chores was manageable, and there was a [short] list of nearby Big Money Rally bonuses to knock out. The four local "stadiums" on the list -- Nationals Park, Verizon Center, FedEx Field, and the Prince George's Stadium were worth just over 12 points total -- plus several "campground" bonuses promised a good point total day.


Nationals Park
Verizon Center
Lincoln Park Kitchen & Wine, Lincoln Park, Washington, DC



FedEx Field, Landover, MD

Prince George's Stadium, Bowie, MD


With such a late start (almost 1400), I was up against the clock to get as many bonuses as I could before the light gave out. The need to have the motorcycle in the shot greatly limits my night bonus hunting ability. I shed a few western bonuses, but still managed a great afternoon (and early evening) of point gathering.


Tin Cup Products, Falls Church, VA

No comments: