Sunday, March 27, 2022

Pre-flight

 Since I'm trying to get out of town early tomorrow, I did the pre-flight today. The bike is ready to go.

The temperatures here in the National Capital Region tomorrow will be 39 deg F, with a low of 22 deg F. Ugh. It'll be warmer as I head south, but not by a whole lot. It's definitely time to break out the heated gear. 

What a change from the temperatures last summer (118.5 deg F in Pendleton)! It'll be warm enough soon, though, and I'll have fond thoughts of the heated gear, but not of the cold driving up from the bottom of my helmet.

One of my stops this week will be to see if I want to buy a lighthouse stamp book. I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle of bringing along the book. I don't use the book for U.S. National Parks because they fill up pretty fast; I collect the passport stamps using adhesive labels.

No comments: